BlueBoard is a cost effective prototyping solution. It is a ready-to-run development platform with code snippets to demonstrate applications for every feature supported on the board. The Blue Board offers ubiquitous interfaces making it the best board available for the offered price.
The NGX BlueBoard-RX62N-H is based on RX62N microcontroller from RENESAS. RX62N offers 32-KB Flash memory, 100-MHz operation, I2C controller with data rate of up to 1 Mbit/s, USB 2.0 Full-Speed Host/Function/OTG, CAN, 12-bit ADC, TFT-LCD, RTC, up to 14 communication channels and wide range of peripherals.
Following are the salient features of the board
- Dimensions: 86mm X 33mm
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power: +5V/500mA from power supply USB connector
- 14 pin debug connector for Emulator connection
- User Switch and reset switch
- 12 MHz crystal for MCU
- Extension headers for all MCU pins
- User LED
- USB type-B mini connector
For IAR Embedded workbench
For any technical queries about our products you can post your query at http://forum.ngxtechnologies.com/