The TMPM370 is an evaluation stamp board which explores complete features of new ARM Cortex-M3 TMPM370FYFG microcontroller by Toshiba. Based on the ARM Cortex-M3 core running at 80MHz, the new device operates on 5.0V supply. It integrates Toshiba’s proprietary PMD3+ programmable motor driver technology, a vector engine (VE) 12-bit ADC functionality and a comprehensive set of peripherals and interfaces into a single 100-pin IC.
The 12-bit ADC provides high-speed, PWM-synchronised analogue-to-digital conversion, while an on-board comparator can be used for detecting emergency stop conditions. Other on-board features include a regulator, a single-channel encoder, power-on-reset/low-voltage detection, a watchdog timer and an 8-channel 16-bit timer.
- PCB: 2 Layer PCB with FR-4 material
- Power Source: USB Mini with power indicator and on-board linear regulators generate +3.3V/1A
- Connectors: 1- USB Mini, 1- RS232 Port and 1- 10 Pin JTAG Connector
- Switches: 1- Reset switch and 1- User switch
- LED: 1- Power indicator LED and 2- Test LEDs
- Extensions: Available for all Micro-controller pins
- Dimensions: 63.75 mm x 49.53 mm